Take a look at our new website.

duminică, 29 iulie 2012

Chatbox: Around the Subjects


Right after the review of the forth edition of Chatbox we released the subjects for the fifth one, World Adventures. As usual, each edition has 10 subjects announced. Your job is to select 3 of them. Due to those funny titles you've seen on the Chatbox Group on Facebook, many of you don't really understand the concept of each title.


Because I'm a nice guy, I went deep down in our secret laboratory, fought Bob and Anna, our alligators, paid the deadly guardians and, of course, fed the dragon. There's no secret hideout without a dragon... After one ruined pair of jeans, I found the manuscripts of Chatbox: World Adventures. Wuuuh, I sense trouble!

What's in your backpack? 
Get the chance to learn from others what magical items are a must have on any road trip. It could include 7pack undies, soup in a can, or pretty much everything that shines. Tell the group what things you need in order to survive on a vacation. I personally can't leave anywhere without my hair products...

Heart's Sweetest Country & City
You got to have a country and city where you could leave everything you currently have and just blend in and start a new life. For example I could totally live in Italy, no matter where, I could really let myself go, get fat from all the Italian cuisine OR I could have my dream life in New York. Imagine all those great dreams you could tell at the Chatbox table. 

Indie Travie OR Package Babe
What do you prefer? Buy a plane ticket on your own and just get lost in the wilderness, discovering this and that by yourself OR go to a travel agency and buy a package, all included, a tour with defined things to visit, a hotel... I honestly prefer to just close my eyes and pin a location on the map, buy the tickets and just go, the road will unfold by itself. Plus the extra adventure! 

My Ultimate Roadtrip Memory
There's always this one trigger that when somebody says  vacation or "that time in..." you instantly get an image from one of your best trips. Get the chance to show and tell! 

Shocked by Culture
Personally, it's my favorite. I just love trying to blend into other countries, discover the differences, architectures, urban programs, trends, holidays and behaviors. If you had a cultural shock, and I'm sure you had one, it totally changes you, head to toes. 

Been here, been there. Been everywhere!
I'm sure you keep a list to all locations you've been. Let's see who's the ultimate Chatbox traveler. Also, I'm curios if we could reach together One Million Kilometers of traveling. 

Concrete Kissmeister OR Farm Kingpin
Where do you prefer? In a polluted, populated, noisy city or warm, clean, silent county location where tomatoes and apples are everywhere. 

Event Lurker OR Shopaholic Backpackist
What do you prefer? A trip to Tomorrowland or to Milan's Shopping Spree? 

3rd World Superstar 
Would you live 6 months in a tribe, deep in the jungle or the desert, teaching kinds and helping out? Lack of tech, supermarket, limitation at water... 
This experience would totally change your mindset. 

Taste Buds Traveler
Every time I travel the first thing that comes in my mind is food. This subject is all about your favorite dish and the culture of worldwide cuisine. 

Vote today! 


      










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu